Our company is the leading enterprise for producing rock and mineral processing equipment in the word. We have installed over ten thousands pieces (sets) of crushing equipment all over the world since the end of 20 century. Nowadays, the C6X Series Jaw Crushers has indisputably become the most popular jaw crusher in the world. This equipment adopts the most advanced crushing technology and manufacturing level so that it can efficiently crush the hard and strong abrasion materials.
Output size : Depends on the material
Production capacity : 160-1500T/H
The C6X Series Jaw Crushers is most suitable for crushing the materials whose crushing strength lower than 320MP, like mineral, rock and slag, etc.
The C6X Series Jaw Crushers is mainly used in many different industrial fields such as metallurgy, nonmetal ores, chemical, cement, construction, refractory material and ceramics, etc.
1. The rack adopts design of separated side wall, front and rear wall, which greatly increase service life of the crusher.
2. Optimize the crushing cavity structure and movement locus of movable jaw, thus it would achieve higher crushing efficiency under the same energy consumption.
3. Double-wedges adjusting device makes the adjustment of discharge opening easier, more -efficient and safer.
4. It adopts elastic limit block and rubber shock-mitigating device to replace the rigid anchor connection, which improve the service life of the crusher.
5. Integrated motor seat design. Motor seat is fixed installed on the crusher, and it reduces the installation space and makes the power transmission more stable at the same time.
The C6Xseries Jaw Crusher is driven by electric motor. Electric motor drives the driving pulley through SPC belt, and the pulley will drive eccentric shaft to bob the movable jaw. Materials would be crushed or split into pieces when movable jaw drives movable jaw plate to move to fixed jaw plate. When movable jaw drives movable jaw plate away from fixed jaw plate, the crushing cavity volume get larger, then materials that have been crushed in the crushing cavity would be discharged from the discharging opening. As the motor running continuously, the crusher crushes and discharges materials periodically, finally achieving the whole crushing process.